This is a page for all advice regarding crypto investing and other resources for the crypto world.
I will add links and more information as I find them.
Tools and Resources
- Coindesk – Overview of what’s going on in the crypto world
- Eveningstar – Morningstar but for crypto
- Coinmarketcap – Easily check prices but also the most convenient way to start your research
- Bitcointax – Makes it easier to pay your taxes
- ICOtracker – Great place to look for ICOs
Tracking your portfolio
- Bitcointalk – Great forum
- /r/CryptoCurrency – Reddit subreddit
- Telegram – Great place to get in touch with developers of the different crypto companies and technologies
In my opinion a good portfolio has a nice spread among different areas of operation. What I do is spread it among these categories:
- Core holdings – BTC, Ethereum, LTC…etc
- Privacy coins – Monero, Zcash, PivX..etc
- Finance/Bank settlement coins – Ripple, Stellar…etc
- Enterprise Blockchain solutions -VeChain, Walton, Libra…etc
- Promising/Innovative Tech coins – Raiblocks, IOTA, Cardano…etc
- Speculative/Moon shots – BountyX, FUN…etc
For me a 30/70 spread between core holdings and the rest is a nice way to structure your portfolio. If you are feeling a more “safe” portfolio (we are in crypto, safe is relative) then go with a 50/50 spread between core holdings and the rest.
Leave a Reply